We respect your right to privacy and will only process your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
We collect and use the following Personal Data to deliver and maintain an efficient and secure Service:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- IP address
- Credit card information
Please note that we are unable to provide the Service unless you provide the above stated Personal Data. When you use the Service, certain information will be collected automatically, including:
- Information about your use of the Service
- Content that you post, upload and/or contribute to the Service
- Technical data, which may include the URL you are accessing the Webpage from, your IP address, unique device ID, network and computer performance, browser type, language and identifying information and operating system
- Location data
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
We will process the Personal Data above for the following purposes:
- To send you alerts or messages by email or otherwise, including to provide you with marketing of our and our related parties’ products and services;
- To improve and develop the Service or new services and products, and to analyze your use of the Service;
- To fulfil requirements by law.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may share and disclose your Personal Data to our partners and suppliers and related third parties for the above stated purposes within and outside the EU/EEA where you may have less legal rights in relation to your Personal Data.
COOKIES, PIXELS AND OTHER SYSTEM TECHNOLOGIES
We use the following cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Functional cookies: We use functional cookies to operate certain functions of the Webpage in accordance with your choices, meaning that when you continue to use or come back to the Webpage, the site will be provided as you have previously requested, e.g. remembering your username and customization of the Webpage.
- Analytics cookies: We use analytics cookies to analyze how the Webpage is accessed, used or is performing. We use the information to maintain, operate and improve the Webpage.
RESPONDING TO LEGAL REQUESTS AND PREVENTING HARM
CHANGE OF CONTROL
NOTICE OF CHANGES